We look forward to welcoming you to Borlum House Farm and our luxury holiday cottages However, if you have to cancel your reservation please read our cancellation policy, notify us by telephone and confirm in writing.
- Cancellation policy – a small tourist business such Borlum House Farm is clearly affected by cancellations and we ask for your understanding and consideration of our policy. If you need to cancel a reservation at The Annex please notify us by telephone and confirm in writing.
- Bookings cancelled with more than 30 days notice prior to arrival will not incur a charge.
- Bookings cancelled with 30 days notice or less prior to arrival will be charged the total cost of the booking. Cancellation charges will be applied to the credit/debit card provided at time of booking.
- Please note earlier than scheduled departures are treated as a cancellation and the policy above will apply.
- Check-in/Arrival – guests may check into their accommodation at Borlum House Farm on the day of arrival from 4pm onwards, or at other times by prior agreement only. With prior notice we will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but please note that on the day of arrival, and out of courtesy to other guests, no one will be admitted after 10pm.
- Check-out/Departure – All accommodation is to be vacated by 11:00am on the day of your departure.
- No smoking policy – We do not allow smoking in any part of the accommodation and we do adhere strictly to this policy. A surcharge of £250 will be applied to room charges for anyone smoking. Smoking is available in a designated area outside.
- Family policy – we do not have a family room in The Annex and regret we are unable to accommodate children, however we can accommodate babies. The Lodge has a sofa bed and can accommodate one child or 1 additional adult.
- Pet policy – We no longer accept pets. Sorry.
- Loss or damage – guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage caused by them to the accommodation property and shall leave the accommodation in a clean, neat and tidy condition. Guests must report any loss or damage to their own property immediately on discovery to the proprietors, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Borlum House Farm to the police.
- We reserve the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. We reserve the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Covid – We would ask all guests to ensure they have travel insurance. We will no longer accept cancellations with refunds within 30 days of arrival due to Covid related issues. If there is a government or locally forced lockdown and we have to close, full refunds will be given to all affected parties.
- Website – we believe that the information on this website is correct, but cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings. To allow for a policy of continuing improvement of facilities, we reserve the right to alter or amend the amenities or facilities offered. Please be sure to check directly with us.