We look forward to welcoming you to Borlum House Farm and our luxury holiday cottage The Annex. However, if you have to cancel your reservation please read our cancellation policy, notify us by telephone and confirm in writing.
- Cancellation policy – a small tourist business such Borlum House Farm is clearly affected by cancellations and we ask for your understanding and consideration of our policy. If you need to cancel a reservation at The Annex please notify us by telephone and confirm in writing.
- Bookings cancelled with more than one week’s notice prior to arrival will not incur a charge.
- Bookings cancelled with one week’s notice or less prior to arrival will be charged the total cost of the booking. Cancellation charges will be applied to the credit/debit card provided at time of booking.
- Please note earlier than scheduled departures are treated as a cancellation and the policy above will apply.
- Check-in/Arrival – guests may check into The Annex at Borlum House Farm on the day of arrival from 2pm onwards, or at other times by prior agreement only. With prior notice we will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but please note that on the day of arrival, and out of courtesy to other guests, no one will be admitted after 11pm.
- Check-out/Departure – The Annex is to be vacated by 11:00am on the day of your departure.
- No smoking policy – We do not allow smoking in any part of The Annex and we do adhere strictly to this policy. A surcharge of £250 will be applied to room charges for anyone smoking within The Annex. Smoking is available in a designated area outside.
- Family policy – we do not have a family room in The Annex and regret we are unable to accommodate children, however we can accommodate babies.
- Pet policy – we invite small, well behaved dogs to stay with you at The Annex. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside. Please do not let dogs approach the animals through the fences. We have an area for the dogs to run around off the lead.
- Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at The Annex, including but not limited to, health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration.
- Loss or damage – guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage caused by them to The Annex property and shall leave the accommodation in a clean, neat and tidy condition. Guests must report any loss or damage to their own property immediately on discovery to the proprietors, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Borlum House Farm to the police.
- We reserve the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. We reserve the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Website – we believe that the information on this website is correct, but cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings. To allow for a policy of continuing improvement of facilities, we reserve the right to alter or amend the amenities or facilities offered. Please be sure to check directly with us.